OS Manager starts on device startup and runs silently in the background. It checks for new OS-files every 15 minutes. If a new OS-file is present and the battery is OK, the app presents an update window, even if the device is locked. The user can then either install the update right away, or postpone installation to later that night, with a 30 minutes countdown. If no user input is detected, the update will install after 30 minutes. If the user wants to postpone, the update will start right after 11:30 PM, again with a new update window and countdown. OS Manager checks if the battery has enough power to complete the update, and the integrity of the OS-file. It does everything automatically, in the background, every day of the week.
- Starts on device startup and runs silently in the background
- Checks for new OS-file every 15 minutes
- User can install right away, postpone, or let the update timeout with a 30 minutes countdown
- Can upgrade and downgrade
- Checks the integrity of the OS-file
- Checks if there is enough power to update the device
- Requires minimal resources
- Wakes screen and informs user a new update is available, even if the screen is turned off and locked
- Compatible with all Zebra Android devices with Android KitKat and up
- Supports all standard Android languages
- OS-file present on device
Subscription, or FREE for all NORDIC CLOUD MOBILE customers.
- Support for all Honeywell Android devices
- Support for other Android devices
- Automatic download of OS-file
NORDIC MOBILITY is an Enterprise Mobility company. Call us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meld deg på vårt nyhetsbrev for å få de siste oppdateringene!